MODx - search the admin part or Doc Finder 1.6
Search admin area
So, looking through Extraz on the official MODx website, I found a rather old module called “Doc Finder 1.6”. What kind of beast I didn’t know, but the name was intriguing ... After unsuccessful searches on the Internet (for the use of this module by search speakers), it became clear that he is not very popular with us and S. Zuev writes several times about him from the cad website .kurganobl.ru , and even then about the old version and only partially russified.
In general, I decided that maybe someone else needs it besides me, so I installed and maximally Russified this miracle.
Let's start in order:
1. Why is it needed?
In order to easily find any documents, snippets, chunks, modules, etc. by keywords, as well as replace words and lines in these very documents, snippets, etc. etc.
A) I, in general, did not see any analogues
B) a friendly interface that will allow you to use the module not only for you, but also for those who are “not really the same” C
) a variety of search settings:
search using regular expressions and logical operators, search on a range of creation and last editing dates, search on various fields, various types of documents, etc.
D) a convenient output of information;
D) the history of search queries and replacements (a trifle, but how nice!)
2. Where to see the Demo?
Can be heretrymodx.com
Just 6 steps:
0. Download the module from here
1. Copy the entire docfinder folder to the / assets / modules / directory.
2.Open the section Modules> Manage Modules in the admin panel.
3.Create a new module with the name Doc Finder 1.6 (as the author of the module suggests, but personally, I liked it more simply: Document Search).
4. Insert include ($ modx-> config ['base_path']. "Assets / modules / docfinder / index.php"); into the code of the new module.
5. Save the module.
6. Update the admin panel and observe the new module.
Dear Zuev, Russified the module, but I did not find how to download it on his page, in addition, the module is already a little old, and the Russification is not complete:
“we did not translate some words - they are used not only for display, but also as arguments to functions. ”
That is it turned out this way:
Well, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and added translation and arguments so that it would not interrupt the operation of the module, but at the same time that everything was on ours.
I made a bunch of different test documents, both pages, and templates, modules and other things, to see what, in the end, there are arguments in general. He translated everything that he found and, just in case, left the conclusion of the original name, if he could not find an alternative in Russian.
What happened to me:
And so, the files that need to be changed:
And for the very lazy: ready-made, you can say, assembly (in the ENG folder - the original files)
If there are comments on the translation or implementation of the Russification of “function arguments” - say, I will try to fix it as quickly as possible.