What is it called, where to look, and is there such a thing at all?

    It’s not a secret to anyone how spherical and panoramic photographs are taken. There is equipment and software for sale.
    But I was interested in reverse manipulation. I hope the meaning is clear from the picture:

    That is, shooting the same object from different sides and software that then glues all this together into pseudo 3d and preferably exports to flash where the object can be turned with the mouse.
    Actually, I don’t even know what it is called, and I would be grateful for any information on this topic. Thanks in advance. The format of the message is of course not a little Habrovsky, sorry.

    Also popular now: