Joint online hackathon from OpenGift and Philtech Initiative
This Saturday (October 13th) at 4 pm (MSK) we will launch the 7th online hackathon. The task should be done in python , and the participants will have 10 days to solve it .
The hackathon will be held in conjunction with the Philtech Initiative - this is an open global initiative to develop and support Philtech organizations. Today, the Philtech Initiative builds a community, develops and disseminates the principles and methodology of Filtech, replicable and scalable tools for collaboration and open access to data and knowledge.
- It is necessary to register on the hackathon page .
- Task details are announced to all participants simultaneously.
- There are 10 days to complete the task.
- Results are published simultaneously as links to an open repository.
- The best result is selected by a jury vote.
- The winner will receive $ 1,500, and a special prize from the jury will be awarded - a license key for any JetBrains IDE.
Requirements for participants and results
- Anyone can participate in the hackathon
- The result must be published in the open repository.
You can follow the announcements about new hackathons in the group .
We will be glad to see you!