Webinar "Employee - backdoor: modern techniques of social engineering"
On May 30, at the Digital Security webinar “Employee - backdoor: modern techniques of social engineering”, we will explain why the information security of the company is tied not only to sustainable infrastructure and software, but also to absolutely every employee.
In the webinar program:
- Social engineering today: relevance, areas of attack;
- Types of attacks: phishing, malicious attachments;
- Real tricks of attackers during the implementation of attacks;
- Statistics of the effectiveness of receptions;
- Recommendations for protection.
The webinar will be useful:
- Company executives;
- Heads and employees of information security and IT departments;
- Everyone who wants to learn how to recognize the tricks of fraudsters and not become the cause of big problems for their company.
The webinar will be held May 30 at 11:00 (Moscow time). Details and registration here .