PHP Digest No. 103 - interesting news, materials and tools (February 12 - 26, 2017)
We bring to your attention the next selection with links to news and materials.
News and Releases
- PSR-11 Container Interface officially adopted
- PHP - the first language with modern cryptography in the standard package - About the recently accepted proposal to include the Libsodium library in the kernel since PHP 7.2.
- PHP 7.0.16 , PHP 7.1.2
- Updated ZCE - PHP Certification by Zend - Submitted by im_special_one .
- atoum 3.0.0 - Major update of the unit testing framework.
- ThirtyBees 1.0.0 - First release of the PrestaShop 1.6 fork .
- HHVM 3.18 - Fresh LTS release of an alternative PHP virtual machine from Facebook.
- RFC: list () Reference Assignment - A minor improvement for
list()allowing links to be used is accepted at voting :
$array = [1, 2]; list($a, &$b) = $array; // Эквивалентно: $array = [1, 2]; $a = $array; $b =& $array;
- wapmorgan / MediaFile - A library for reading metadata from audio / video files of various formats.
- Fistlab PHP Components - An initiative to develop commonly used components in various programming languages. The work started with PHP and the container , repository , database are ready .
- JWHennessey / phpInsight - A slightly abandoned, but interesting library for analyzing the tonality of the text. Alternative solution: mizterp / caroline .
- paragonie / PHP-Cookie - PHP 7 library for working with cookies safely. The topic is a post about using SameSite cookies to protect against CSRF.
- www.php-middleworld.com - Resource with a selection of PSR-7 compatible middleware components.
- php-ai / php-ml - Implementation of machine learning algorithms in PHP.
- miniflux / miniflux - Minimalistic RSS reader.
- phanan / kupo - Automated checklist for checking the site before launching.
- sebastianfeldmann / phpbu - A tool for creating backup copies of files and databases. Able to encrypt backups and send to storage (Amazon s3, Dropbox, rsync, SFTP, FTP).
- web-push-libs / web-push-php - Implement the WebPush protocol for sending notifications to the browser.
- thephpleague / fractal - A library for transforming and outputting data in the API, a smart replacement
json_encode(). Fresh tutorial on how to use.
- symfony-bundles / json-request-bundle - A bundle for working with json requests as with regular requests.
- New in Symfony 3.3: Implementing a getter - An interesting experimental feature.
- Symfony Week # 529 (February 13-19, 2017)
- Symfony Week # 530 (February 20-26, 2017)
- Modules and extensions for Yii 2 from Zfort Group - Presented components: yii2-cart , yii2-comments , yii2-rbac and others.
- Yii 2.0: Debug 2.0.8 Extension Release
- YiiPowered.com - Project Gallery on Yii. The code is available on GitHub .
- Why not forget to explicitly complete nested transactions in Yii2 - Sent by haruatari .
- Building and testing a REST API in Yii2
- imanghafoori1 / laravel-widgetize - Widgets for Laravel.
- Laravel Dusk Tutorial
- Laravel Group Authorization by Group
- Laravel 5. Hierarchical RBAC for the smallest
- Implementing a Clean Architecture with PHP Examples - Application Code Available .
- About using RabbitMQ, PHP and Node.js
- We write asynchronous libraries in PHP - Tutorial on the example of the implementation of asyncphp / paper - asynchronous HTML to PDF converter.
- TDD Tutorial Using Sylius as Example - #Sylius , #Behat , #phpspec
- Awesome Doctrine - A selection of useful resources on Doctrine. Sent im_special_one .
- Testing Convention
- Using Zend-InputFilter
- About duck typing in PHP
- Design Patterns for People - Ultra simple explanation of patterns with examples in PHP.
- Performance PHP 5 vs PHP 7 vs PHP 7.1 vs PHP + JIT - Overview of performance improvements and synthetic tests.
- “Hello, (real) world!” In php in 2017
- PrestaShop. About glitch in layered navigation
- The answer to an introduction to the design of entities, the problems of creating objects
- Where do your ads live? / Avito Blog
- Architecture of a growing project on the example of VKontakte
- MySQL and MongoDB - when and what is better to use
- Five-Minute PHP Issue No. 26 - Rust - We broaden our horizons and discuss the Rust programming language.
Thanks for attention!
If you notice a mistake or inaccuracy - please inform me in PM .
Questions and suggestions write to mail or twitter .
Quick search for all digests
← Previous release: PHP Digest No. 102